Spirulina is a freshwater blue-green alga rich in protein vitamins and minerals which can be used as an exquisite health food. It contains a high amount of protein in an easily digestible form, minerals, vitamins, essential fatty acids and antioxidants that are not available to humans from any single vegetable or animal source of food known so far.
Benefits of Spirulina
- Helps with regulating sugar levels and blood pressure
- Manages cholesterol
- Helps with weight loss
- Improves muscle strength and endurance
- Keeps skin healthy
- Contains powerful antioxidants
- Boosts immunity, fights allergies,
- Effective against anaemia
- Improves memory
- Helps with the prevention of cancer.
- Helps fight liver diseases
- Reduces PMS symptoms
- Preserves bone health
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
Indian gooseberry, commonly known as amla, is undoubtedly a powerhouse of nutrients. It is an uncommon balance of sweet, sour, pungent and bitter flavours.
Benefits of Amla
- Improves immunity, high in vitamin c
- Improves hair and skin health
- Helps with weight management
- Helps in managing chronic conditions: diabetes, high cholesterol, heart diseases and.
- Improves eyesight
- Fights infections and prevents chest congestion
- Prevents constipation and hyperacidity
- Acts as a natural blood purifier
- Relieves pain: arthritis, joint aches, painful mouth ulcers are a few common pains
Moringa oleifera is a plant that is often called the drumstick tree or the miracle tree, as it has been used for centuries due to its medicinal properties and health benefits.
Benefits of Moringa
- Contains Iron, Calcium, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin K, protein and anti-oxidants.
- Helps to control diabetes and maintain the blood glucose level
- Helps in stress reduction
- Improves skin health
- Help to preserve good bone health.
- Reduces anaemia, fatigue and tiredness
- Has an anti-ageing property
- Proven to reduces chances of breast and colon cancer
- Good for muscle maintenance
- Improves attention span and increases energy
- High in fibre
- Improves eye-sight
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is an ancient medicinal herb. It’s classified as an adaptogen, meaning that it can help your body manage stress. Ashwagandha is a prominent herb in Indian Ayurvedic medicine and has become a popular supplement due to its health benefits.
Benefits of Ashwagandha
- Reduces blood sugar levels through its effects on insulin secretion and sensitivity
- Helps lower cortisol levels in chronically stressed individuals.
- Reduces symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Boosts testosterone and increases fertility in men
- Increases muscle mass, reduce body fat and increase strength in men.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease by decreasing cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Improves brain function, memory, reaction time, and the ability to perform tasks.
Wheatgrass is the freshly sprouted first leaves of the common wheat plant (Triticum aestivum), used as a food, drink, or dietary supplement.
Benefits of Wheatgrass
- Reduces cholesterol
- Helps in killing cancer cells
- Helps in regulating blood sugar levels
- Alleviates inflammation
- Helps with weight loss
- Lowers blood pressure
- Helps in treating gastrointestinal distress
- Improves skin and hair health
- Rich source of Calcium, Magnesium Iron, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin K and vitamin B6